NITROGEN &/or FLUID PUMPING OPERATORS
WISE Intervention Services Inc. – Grande Prairie, AB
Why WISE ?
A leading oilfield services provider, WISE Intervention provides innovative and effective well solutions for oil and gas companies in North America.
With WISE, a smaller organization, where you're NOT a "number", nor will you get lost in shuffle - We appreciate your expertise and personal input; you WILL have an opportunity to make an impact
We offer a NEWLY REVISED , leading compensation package; consisting of a base salary, field job bonus, eligibility for a safety/performance bonus, 100% company paid benefits upon hire, and PPE is also provided.
We are currently seeking approximately 20 people to assist with our expansion plans; so apply today !
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Fluid/Nitrogen Operator is responsible effectively and efficiently operate nitrogen or fluid pumping equipment and assist the operational team to drive the growth of technical productivity while promoting high quality customer satisfaction, ensuring the integration of company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the operation of nitrogen and fluid pumps and other equipment within a Coiled Tubing spread as assigned.
- Ensures a pre-job checklist specific to the equipment is completed prior to leaving the shop as per the following job specification requirements.
- Perform maintenance on the equipment as per manufacturer / company recommendations.
- Efficiently and competently drive safely and obeys all traffic laws and regulations.
- Participate in the discussion for the proposed operation with other Crewmembers, Supervisors & Spread Management.
- Act as a representative for WISE Intervention Services Inc. to customer onsite representatives in a courteous / professional manner.
- Effectively and consistently communicate with Supervisors to improve the quality of the operation of the equipment.
- Ensure that all documentation is updated and in order.
- Works within company protocol and collaborates with the Supervisor to ensure performance standards are upheld at all times.
- Respond to emergency situations responsibly and participate in routine ERP practice drills on the job as per regulatory and company policy.
- Adhere to and promote company HSE and other policies.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1 year minimum of N2 & Fluid pumping services, &/or
- Previous Oil & Gas / Oilfield Services experience
- Class 1 Drivers License, Will consider Class 3
- H2S Alive
- First Aid & CPR Level C
- ODA/GODI, an asset
- WSBOP & CTWSBOP, an asset
- Grade 12 / GED
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment physical/health assessment & drug test
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- WILL provide training for those who qualify
- Must be fit and available to work during set rotation; 15/6 (days/nights)
- Must be able to be away from home for long periods of time
- Able to work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What Makes Us Attractive
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary & Bonus structure
- Comprehensive & Immediate Health and Dental Benefits